- What is WMST-L?
A description of WMST-L, an international e-mail forum for discussion of Women's Studies teaching, research, and program administration. Includes instructions for subscribing.
- WMST-L User's Guide
Everything you never realized you wanted to know about WMST-L: how to subscribe, unsubscribe, stop mail, get a daily digest, find past messages, access WMST-L's collection of files, and more. See also Using WMST-L's Web Interface
- Instructions for searching the WMST-L logfiles
- Illustrated instructions for finding past messages or topics that have appeared on WMST-L. See also Using WMST-L's Web Interface
- WMST-L File Collection
- More than 300 files from the WMST-L file collection, arranged into 18 categories such as "Books and Films," "Feminisms," "Language," "Pedagogical Issues and Strategies," "Societal Issues in the Classroom," etc. One section, entitled "WMST-L," provides more information about the listserv. A goldmine of information!
- Women's Studies Syllabi
- I've moved the old WMST-L syllabus collection to my web space. It has not been updated for years, and I thought of deleting it. However, some people have told me that they continue to find it useful, so I've left it up. It contains more than 600 web-based syllabi for women- and gender-related courses.
- Feminist Film Reviews
- Linda Lopez McAlister's film reviews, which used to be a regular feature on WMST-L, have been archived in the Women's Studies Database at MITH. Some reviews by others are also included.
Go back to Women's Studies Online Resources
Go back to WMST-L File Collection