Start of Lesson 2
Basics of Arabic Language
This lesson covers some of the basics of the Arabic language. After completing this lesson, the user should be able to complete the following:
- Given any question about personal pronouns, the learner will be able to answer the question correctly.
- Given a sample of a definite article, the learner will be able to select a correct response from a list of options.
- Given a question about possessive pronouns, the learner will be able to correctly identify the possessive pronoun within a sentence.
- Given a sentence with scrambled words, the learner will be able to ask a question in Arabic by rearranging the sentence correctly.
- Given a verb in infinitive, the learner will be able to conjugate it in the present tense correctly.