News and Information
Welcome! My name is Aaron Massey, and I'm an Assistant Professor of Software Engineering in the Information Systems Department at UMBC and the Co-Director of ThePrivacyPlace.org. My research interests include computer security, privacy, and regulatory compliance software engineering. Previously, I was a Postdoctoral Fellow in the School of Interactive Computing at Georgia Tech. I earned a PhD and MS in Computer Science from North Carolina State University and a BS in Computer Engineering from Purdue University. I am a member of the ACM, IEEE, IAPP, and the USACM Public Policy Council.
Last Five Posts:
- 09 Mar 2016 — Apply for a Google Policy Fellowship
- 11 Feb 2016 — UMBC 50th Anniversary Keynote Template
- 02 Feb 2016 — TELERISE 2016 Call for Papers
- 05 Nov 2015 — Introduction to IT Privacy Available on Kindle
- 04 Nov 2015 — Privacy + Security Forum
Older posts are available in the archives.