Subject: BRIEF/vi Compatible GUI Text Editor

From: [email-masked] (Rohit Mehrotra)
Date: Mon, 16 May 1994 00:16:33 GMT

Hello,

The purpose of this mail is to announce the availability of CRISP 4.1.9 via 
anonymous FTP.

For folks not familiar with CRISP, it is a BRIEF/vi compatible, _truly_
graphical text editor on Unix and Windows platforms that offers some of 
the most advanced set of features combined with an exceptional ease of 
use that is unheard of under UNIX.

UNIX WORLD rated CRISP as the 'EDITOR TO BEAT', whereas UNIX REVIEW rated
CRISP as "THE ONLY EDITOR YOU MAY EVER NEED". Now it is your turn to check
it out and see for yourself, how far behind the competition is.

CRISP 4.1 can be anonymous FTP'd from:
Name of Archive:	        ftp.uu.net (137.39.1.9 or 192.48.96.9)
Directory For CRISP Binaries:	/vendor/vital

For information regarding its availability, features, pricing etc., send a 
mail detailing your requirements to:
	                [email-masked]

Available From:
			VITAL
			4109 Candlewyck Drive
			Plano, TX 75024, U.S.A
			Ph:  +1 (214) 491-6907
			Fax: +1 (214) 491-6909