Subject: Re: xntp for Solaris 2.2?

From: [email-masked] (Adam W. Feigin)
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 1993 07:52:52 GMT

[email-masked] (Scott Budge) writes:

>Does anyone know of a solaris 2.2 port of xntp?  I would appreciate
>any pointers.

The latest xntp3 from louie.udel.edu:~ftp/pub/ntp has support for
Solaris 2.x. We've been running it here for several months now.

						/AWF
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Internet: [email-masked]				 Adam W. Feigin
UUCP:{backbones}!iis!feigin			     Network Systems Manager
Mail: Integrated Systems Laboratory	      Institute for Integrated Systems
      ETH-Zentrum			  Swiss Federal Institute of Technology
      CH-8092 Zurich				       Zurich, Switzerland
      Switzerland
Phone: +41 1 632 50 53					FAX: +41 1 252 09 94
      
"I'd like to donate my body to science after I die, but I'm afraid its
taken far too much of it already"