Subject: Re: nfs3

From: [email-masked] (Mike Eisler)
Date: 8 Jan 1994 00:52:25 GMT

In article <[email-masked]> [email-masked] writes:
>
>Someone told me about nfs3...
>seems to be great ...
>more info are welcome....
>
>                David.

Tried email directly, but it bounced.  You can get the NFS V3 spec via
anonymous ftp from:
	ftp.uu.net:/networking/ip/nfs/NFS3.spec.ps.Z
	bcm.tmc.edu:/nfs/nfsv3.ps.Z
	gatekeeper.dec.com:/pub/standards/nfs/nfsv3.ps.Z

Note that SunSoft (and to the best of my knowledge, no one else) has
released products that use the NFS V3 protocol, but they are in various
stages of development.

Questions about the protocol ought to be directed to comp.protocols.nfs

	-Mike Eisler
	[email-masked]