One-Page Resume of ROY RADA
- Birthdate: 1951
- Snail mail: 1101 South Rolling Road, Catonsville, MD 21228
- Email: email@example.com
- Home phone: 410-747-6712
- Ph.D. from University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana in Computer Science,
- M.D. from Baylor College of Medicine, 1977.
- B.A. from Yale University in Psychology, 1973.
- Professor Emeritus, Department of Information Systems
at the University of Maryland at Baltimore County, 2016-.
Professor, Department of Information Systems
at the University of Maryland at Baltimore County, 1999 - 2015.
- Boeing Distinguished Professor of Software Engineering, 1995 - 1998, Washington State University, Pullman, Washington.
- Professor of Computer Science, 1988 - 1995, University
of Liverpool, England.
- Editor of Index Medicus and Medical Research Officer, 1984 - 1988, National Library of Medicine, Bethesda,
- Assistant Professor, 1981 - 1984, Dept. Computer Science,
Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan.
- National Institutes of Health, Post-Doctoral Fellow in Healthcare Informatics, Univ. of Illinois, 1977 - 1981.
- Over $2 million in research funding
- Present or Past Member of editorial board of 30 journals
- Fellow of Association for Computing
- Licensed to practice medicine in Texas 1977 - 1992
- 200 journal articles
- 100 conference papers
- 20 books