This page contains various resources on where to get help, C++, Visual Studio, Eclipse and UMBC's computing environments.
Help with Course Material
Where to Get Help
- Course Staff - all on BlackBoard. Look for "Where can I find help?"
- UMBC Division of Information Technology (DoIT) — help with your GL account
- C++ Super-FAQ
- A general C/C++ reference page
- Standard Template Library (STL) reference
- A web page on formatted I/O
- Visual Studio 2017 Community Addition
- From start to finish using GL to program C++ Projects
- Visual Studio 2012 Training Playlist!!
- An Eclipse Tutorial by Dan Hood PPT PDF
- Eclipse Juno (2012) on-line help
- Eclipse Indigo (2011) on-line help
- Eclipse Helios (2010) on-line help
Remotely Accessing the GL Servers
- Working from Home — a talk presented by Dan Hood (Fall 2008)
GDB and Make
- A good tutorial on debugging in general and gdb in particular
- CMSC 202 Lab on Makefiles and Separate Compilation