College Radio database
(someone should definitely suggest a cooler name.)
- Show the last 10 songs played.
- View the current Top XX lists (as defined by the music director).
For music directors:
- Easy entry of catalog CDs, and only slightly less easy entry of DJ-supplied music.
For program directors:
- Maintain a large database of CDs with the ability to search and edit them.
- Run Top XX lists (such as Top 30 overall, Top 10 jazz, etc.) between two dates. This exports to CMJ's auto-input format, and can also send you an email and/or update the public charts page.
- Check up on what DJs have been playing, highlighting the difference between CDs in your catalog and CDs the DJs have brought themselves. View this information by day, or compare the same time period in one weekday across multiple weeks.
- Generate the yearly 3-day report requested by BMI
- Easy entry and editing of schedules in table form for multiple semesters.
- An overview of the discrepancy log between 2 dates to quickly spot problems, including attendance, trash, etc.
- More consistency checks for entered data.
- Documentation. All of the features should be pretty self-explanatory, but good technical documentation never hurt anyone it didn't fall on.
- Do you need something? Let me know!
Other Stuff I Could Release (if anyone asks)
- Scripts to provide automated music between live DJs.
- Scripts to process Icecast stats.
Download (latest is recommended)