- What is WMST-L?
A description of WMST-L, an international e-mail forum for discussion of Women's Studies teaching, research, and program administration. Includes instructions for subscribing.
- WMST-L User's Guide
Everything you never realized you wanted to know about WMST-L: how to subscribe, unsubscribe, stop mail, get a daily digest, find past messages, access WMST-L's collection of files, and more. See also Using WMST-L's Web Interface
- Instructions for searching the WMST-L logfiles
- Illustrated instructions for finding past messages or topics that have appeared on WMST-L. See also Using WMST-L's Web Interface
- WMST-L File Collection
- More than 300 files from the WMST-L file collection, arranged into 18 categories such as "Books and Films," "Feminisms," "Language," "Pedagogical Issues and Strategies," "Societal Issues in the Classroom," etc. One section, entitled "WMST-L," provides more information about the listserv. A goldmine of information!
- Women's Studies Syllabi
- I've moved the old WMST-L syllabus collection to my web space. It has not been updated for years, and I thought of deleting it. However, some people have told me that they continue to find it useful, so I've left it up. It contains more than 600 web-based syllabi for women- and gender-related courses.
- Debunking Computer Virus Myths
- This F-Secure site is devoted to providing information about the many groundless computer virus warnings that constantly make the e-mail rounds. Never send virus warnings to WMST-L. Read the information at the F-Secure site instead. Or try Hoaxbusters.
- Feminist Film Reviews
- Linda Lopez McAlister's film reviews, which used to be a regular feature on WMST-L, have been archived in the Women's Studies Database at MITH. Some reviews by others are also included.
Go back to Center for Women and Information Technology
Go back to Women's Studies Online Resources
Go back to WMST-L File Collection